Instructions Following Fillings
- Do not eat or chew until the numbness from anesthesia has worn off.
- Sensitivity to cold and heat, as well as any soreness should not last more than few days.
- Avoid sticky, crunchy or hard foods for at least 24 hours and function with the opposite side of the mouth.
- If you are supervising a child who had treatment, make certain that they are not eating or chewing while numb. Please make sure they do not bite their lips or tongue as it can cause serious injury to their soft tissue.
- Please call our office if you experience pain or discomfort for more than few days.