Instructions for Invisalign®
- Do not eat with your Invisalign® aligners otherwise, you can crack and split the aligners.
- Drinking water and lukewarm beverages with your aligners is acceptable.
- Remember to brush and floss your teeth after eating and before inserting your aligners.
- When seating your aligners, do not bite down into place but firmly press down with your fingers first.
- Always keep your aligners clean by brushing them lightly with your toothbrush daily and soaking them in denture cleaning solution weekly.
- Also, when not in use, keep your aligners in the container given.
- Do NOT wrap aligners in tissue or put them in your pocket without putting them in the container.
- If you lose your aligners, call the office and advise the doctor of the situation.
- If it is during the weekend and you can not reach the doctor, please wear the previous set of aligners until you can speak with the doctor.